The DAQCplate (Data Acquisition and Controller) from Pi-Plates adds a rich set of input/output options to your Raspberry Pi. It includes seven powerful digital outputs for driving external devices such as relays and high-current LEDs, as well as eight analog-to-digital inputs for measuring temperature, voltage, humidity and more. Additionally, there are eight digital inputs, two analog outputs and seven general-purpose indicator LEDs.
Pi-Plates are a family of stackable and interchangeable add-on circuit boards that allow you to interact with the outside world using your Raspberry Pi. Every Pi-Plate is designed to provide a robust set of features at minimal cost while using the fewest pins possible on the RPi header. Pi-Plates are mechanically and electrically compatible with all revisions of the Raspberry Pi with 40 pin headers (including the Pi 3 Model B and Pi Zero) and are designed to satisfy the needs of hobbyists, experimenters and professionals.
- Dedicated onboard processor
- 8 protected digital inputs
- 8 protected analog inputs
- 2 protected analog outputs
- 7 open collector outputs
- Provides real-time data collection
- Allows for future code updates
- Only needs two dedicated RPI pins (GPIO 25 and CE1)
- Compatible with all versions of Raspberry Pi
- Design allows up to eight DAQCplates to be stacked together for eight times the I/O
- Uses less than 20mA of DC current during standby2
- Includes programmable bi-color LED
- Additional 14-pin header included if B+ signals are required
- Capable of reading up to seven HC-SR04 distance sensors
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.