The new DAC Mini-Board is a great way to add an easily controllable highly-accurate adjustable analogue output to your design or control system. The DAC Mini Board offers a 12-Bit 2 Channel Analogue output that can be controlled with a standard SPI connection.
The board accepts a standard female or male header connection for the SPI Connection with selectable pull-up resistors. To adjustable reference trim-pots are included on the board together with a power LED. This board utilizes the new Microchip MCP4922 DAC with optional 2x buffered output and low noise performance.
Our new DAC Mini Board is an inexpensive way of adding a controllable analogue output for a wide variety of applications.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.