This is the PCB and small parts pack from Adafruit's fun, popular Cupcade!
Great for anyone who needs a replacement PCB or wants to mod or build out their Cupcade. This product includes:
- 1 x Assembled Cupcade PCB
- 4 x JST 0.1"-pitch straight through-hole Connectors
- 1 x 36-pin header strip
- 1 x 26-pin GPIO Ribbon Cable
- 1 x 2x13-pin IDC Socket - this is the same socket that comes in our Unassembled Pi T-Cobbler
All other components from the Cupcade are not included in this pack. Click here if you're looking for parts to build the entire Cupcade!
- PCB Dimensions (w/ Components): 41mm x 31mm x 7mm / 1.6" x 1.2" x 0.3"
- PCB files and other downloads available in the tutorial!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.