This is 300 meters of conductive yarn spun from a stainless steel polyester fiber blend and wound on a spool. You can use it as a creative way to knit or crochet various electronics onto clothing projects or even making great stretch sensors. This large 100g spool is a great way to get into wearable electronics without a large upfront cost and a large enough quantity to not be afraid of making a few mistakes.
This yarn is extremely pliable and soft to the touch so there should be no worry of loss of comfort when incorporating it into your next e-textiles project. Each spool of this Nm10/3 conductive yarn is composed of a 80% polyester 20% stainless steel blend, has a breaking load of 8094g, and has a surface resistance of <104Ω.
Note: This may not be the thread you are looking for. If you are looking to sew conductive fibers into your project (instead of knitting or crocheting), conductive thread can be found here or in the Recommended Products section below.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.