This conductive ribbon is a great way to wire your e-textile projects without running hundreds of stitches all over the place! There are 4 insulated silver coated conductors in this flexible, polyester fabric ribbon. The conductors can’t be soldered to, but we do carry crimp-on connectors that you can use to terminate the ribbon cable with pin-headers. Check out the related items below for connectors.
You get one yard of conductive ribbon which can be easily cut with scissors and machine sewn.
- Low resistance: ~16 Ω / ft.
- 4 Conductor connections
- Power and data applications
- Washable and dryable
- Stitchable over apparel construction seams
- Foldable onto itself without shorting
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.