Here we have some conductive ribbon. Essentially, it’s a fabric with 3 conductors woven into the ribbon. It measures roughly 0.2" wide and 0.03" thick. You will get a 1 yard (~3 foot long) section of ribbon. It has very little (negligible) resistance to it. The material is 68% tinsel and 32% polyester.
Since it has 3 discrete conductors in it, you can transmit power, ground, and signal with a single ribbon! It’s relatively flexible and durable. As long as your iron isn’t too hot, it solders easily and makes for a good addition to any wearable electronics project.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.