This is a great kit to learn the basics of soldering. ClockIt is a basic alarm clock with buzzer based on the ever popular ATMega328. If you’re just learning how to solder, this kit should take you 15-20 minutes. If you’re a weathered pro at soldering, this is a great relaxing build that should take 5-10 minutes.
We’ve made some changes to this kit so it’s easier for beginners to solder: The ATMega footprint is wider so you don’t need to bend any pins and we’ve also added some more silkscreen print to better indicate the polarity of the parts.
No programmer required. The ATmega comes with firmware installed!
- Time (AM/PM)
- Alarm (On/Off)
- Snooze (alarm resumes after a 9 minute snooze)
- 1 x ClockIt PCB
- 1 x ATmega328 (pre-programmed)
- 1 x 4-digit display
- 1 x Piezo Speaker
- 1 x 10uF cap
- 1 x 0.1uF cap
- 2 x 22pF caps
- 1 x 10k resistor
- 1 x 16MHz crystal
- 1 x barrel jack
- 1 x mini power switch
- 3 x push button reset switches
- 2 x Screws
- 2 x Plastic Standoffs
- 1 x 5V wall wart
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.