The newest (and smallest) member of the Circuit Scribe family is the mini kit! Featuring a miniature version of Cricuit Scribes conductive ink pen, it is an accessible introduction to electronics. The kit comes with a coin cell battery holder (which boosts the voltage to 5V), a slide potentiometer, and an LED. Explore basic circuit concepts by drawing conductive doodles, creating paper-based switches, and fading the LED on and off with the slider.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Getting Started with Circuit Scribe
What a glorious time we live in, where, as technology continues to evolve, so too does the ability to learn more about it and get hands on with concepts that would otherwise be out of reach, especially for young minds. Today, we’re going to tak...
- Circuit Scribe for Educators
Educators everywhere are lining up to have the most recent, high-tech teaching tools to introduce STEM learning in the classroom. With the rate that modern technology is advancing, educators can often feel overwhelmed with the sheer number of choices...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.