The Chip Quik No-Clean Liquid Flux Pen is great for all rework, solder, de-solder, and reflow applications! In particular this one is from the rework-champs at Chip Quik.
Liquid flux helps solder to "cling" to metal by removing oxide buildup. It also helps spread out solder by reducing surface tension. Liquid flux is crucial for surface mount soldering and desoldering, but usually not necessary for through-hole components. With a pen, you can just 'draw' it onto the area you're working. We also have a liquid tacky flux if you prefer using a syringe.
Flux is a cleaning fluid, so use care and ventilation when in use!
- Flux Type: No-Clean Liquid Flux (for Leaded and Lead-Free applications)
- Flux Classification: INM0
- Packaging: Pen 10ml (0.34oz)
- Shelf Life
- Refrigerated >24 months, unrefrigerated >24 months
- Storage and Handling
- Store refrigerated or at room temperature 3-25C (37-77F). The liquid flux can be allowed to freeze. Freezing will not degrade this product. Allow 4 hours for liquid flux to reach an operating temperature of 20-25C (68-77F) before use.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.