Cherry MX Keyswitches are top-of-the-line mechanical keyboard switches. They’re satisfyingly “clicky”, reliable up to tens-of-millions of key presses, and a standard in gaming and programming keyboards across the globe. This ‘blue’ version Cherry MX Switch is favored by most due to its secondary internal actuator making it less likely to “double-tap.” If you are looking for a noticeably audible and high-quality key switch, this is the perfect option for you!
Most Cherry MX Switches – including this blue, MX1A-E1NW switch we carry – have a recess in their body designed to fit a small 3mm LED. Additionally, the weighting for this switch is just around 50cN (centi-Newtons).
Note: If you are looking for an easy way to incorporate this switch to your project, be sure to check out or breakout board! CLICK HERE!
- Contact Form: SPST
- Current Rating: 10mA
- Voltage Rating: 12V
- Switch Weighting: 50cN
- 3mm LED Slot
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.