Not sure what resonator frequency you might need? Looking to stock up your parts bin? Get this kit of all our resonators!
Resonators function like crystals but are cheaper and have built-in capacitors. Resonators are not quite as accurate as crystals but do function better than crystals over a large temperature range. These resonators are +/-0.5% or better from -20C-+80C. These resonators have built-in load capacitors so no external caps are needed. This kit includes 5 of our most used resonators.
- 1x - 4MHz Ceramic Resonator
- 1x - 8MHz Ceramic Resonator
- 1x - 10MHz Ceramic Resonator
- 1x - 16MHz Ceramic Resonator
- 1x - 20MHz Ceramic Resonator
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.