The CEE (Control Experiment Explore) by Nonolith Labs is an open source analog multitool that lets you measure and control voltage and current. With the CEE you will have a two channel, two-quadrant, three-digit source measure unit in the palm of your hand. Simply plug the CEE into your computer via Mini-B USB, run the multitool’s user interface (Pixelpulse), and start controlling and exploring the voltage and current of whatever is connected, it’s that simple!
The CEE’s user interface, Pixelpulse, is a free and easy to use web app that works inside of an internet browser. Pixelpulse is also a cross-platform web app, meaning, it is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux. Once you have your CEE plugged in and Pixelpulse running, you will be able to measure the AC and DC characteristic of any attached part, control voltage and current in real time, explore semiconductor curve tracing, and visualize and generate waveforms.
- Two Source-Measure Channels
- 0-5V Range
- Source or Sink 200mA per Channel
- 80k Samples per Second
- USB Powered
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.