Wrap your new little Raspberry Pi Zero in protective and elegant wooden plates with the Zebra Zero Plus!
The Zebra Zero Plus includes a breadboard for prototyping making this a nice and full-on prototyping platform for you and your Pi Zero. There's also a GPIO pin header reference chart etched on the back for reference. As is the case with all of Adafruit's favorite enclosures, all of the pins on the Pi are easily accessible from the top!
Pi not included!
Note: As of August 2nd 2016, this enclosure now fits the Pi Zero v1.3!
For questions about this or any C4Labs products click here!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.