This is an interface cable for the Bus Pirate V3, designed to connect to its 2x5 I/O header. The cable's connector is composed of two rows of five 0.1" spaced pins; it's also polarized, as is the mating connector on-board the Bus Pirate, so you can only connect the cable in one direction. The leads of the cable are terminated with female ends to mate with test hooks （Not available yet, coming soon)
The pin-out of the connector is documented here.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.