These digital (LH) British Telecom connectors are primarily used by our English friends across the pond but here at SparkFun we like to use them for Vernier sensors. These 6-pin connectors are very similar to the RJ11s we use here in North America except instead of a bottom-mounted hook lock, the BTD uses a side-mounted lock. These BTD connectors are perfect for educators or other users who need to set up a Custom Vernier digital sensor which produces a voltage that needs to be measured like temperature, force, light, or sound.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.