Have you run out of I/O pins? This great IC allows the user to expand up to 16 I/O using only two I/O for control! The PCF8575C is controlled through an I2C interface and features 16-bits of quasi-bidirectional input/output pins. Checkout the datasheet for more info!
- 16 individually addressable pins
- Each pin configurable for input or output
- Interrupt output pin
- Eagle Files
- PCF8575C Information Page
- PCF8575C Datasheet
- Example I2C Project
- Example AVR code
- mbed Example
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.