This green Mini Breadboard is a great way to prototype your small projects! With 170 tie points there’s just enough room to build and test simple circuits; They’re also great for breaking out DIP package ICs to jumper wires! If you run out of room, no worries, these mini breadboards can be snapped together to form larger stretches of board. It has a peel and stick adhesive backing as well as two mounting holes for M2 screws so you can anchor it down.
Note: These will not connect securely with our older model and are not numbered or lettered.
Dimensions: 47 x 35 x 10mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.