Nowadays, there are more and more navigation devices with GPS avilable in the market. Using global positioning system can determine equipment warp/weft location, but not the altitude. This problem has been solved by the miniature and high precision pressure sensor. Bosch Sensortec developed this intelligent, super small volume, high precision digital sensors BMP180, is suitable for the high precision measurement and intelligent data acquisition, is able to output precision pressure (or altitude) data and temperature measurement data. Comaptible with the accelerometer, is able to provide reliable floor detection ability in the absence of GPS signal, and realize the three-dimensional (3d) indoor navigation.
- Temprerature Monitoring
- Pressure Monitoring
- Altitude Monitoring
- 3D navigating in complex indoor spaces (with accelerometer)
- Input voltage：5V
- Operating temperature：-40～+85 ℃
- Measure accuracy：0.12hPa/m
- Interface：IIC Digital Output
- BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.