Bees shield will make interfacing multiple Bee-style (XBee, GPS Bee, Bluetooth Bee and etc) easier than ever before. Aside from dual Bee style 20p 2.0 pitch socket, it also has large proto area, customizable software, serial, port for easier prototyping.
• Dual Bee type socket
• 3 indicator LED(ON/Sleep, RSSI, ASSOC) for each Xbee
• Full size with free drills
• Reset button for each Xbee
• Reset button for base board
• Provide maximal 500mA under 3.3V
• Full break out for each Bee
• Switchable of communication with FTDI-USB /Base board
Please visit our wikipage for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.