This is quite the snazzy lookin' 3D printer – and it comes all the way from beautiful Barcelona. It's the BCN3D Sigma 3D Printer!
It has a unique, Independent Dual Extruder system that allows you to print two (2!) different materials or colors while ensuring the finest surface finish. The idle toolhead remains parked, preventing the dripping of molten plastic onto the part being printed.
You can print up to three times faster without sacrificing any quality: outlines are finer and infills are coarser. Reengineered cooling strategies allow for maintaining the performance while drastically reducing the operating sound. Additionally, redesigned stepper drivers and improved power management set a new milestone when it comes to the accuracy of FFF 3D printers.
With its optimized full metal hot ends the Sigma can print any material you need to fit your requirements, from the common PLA, ABS, and PVA to the most advanced technical plastics like Nylon or PC.
The BCN3D Sigma box contains:
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 2x Bowden Tubes
- 4x Flat cable clips
- 2x Spools holders
- 2x Cleaning Rubbers
- 1x Glass
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x SD Card
- 1x USB Cable
- 2x PLA Spools
- 1x Spatula
- 1x Cross-head screwdriver
- 3x Allen Keys
- 1x Pliers
- 1x Nylon filament
- Add-on nozzles:
- 1x 0.4mm hot end
- 1x 0.6mm hot end
- 1x Sample print
- 1x Warranty
Make sure you keep all these tools with you, as they will help you through all the BCN3D Sigma life.
Firmware, manuals, and more are available on BCN3D's Sigma Downloads page. Note: The latest firmware is required for improved performance.
- General dimensions: 465mm x 440mm x 680mm (including cables)
- Weight: 15kg (without filament spools)
- Architecture: IDEX
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication
- Build Volume: 210mm x 297mm x 210mm
- Number of extruders: 2
- Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm / 0.4mm (standard) / 0.5mm / 0.6mm / 0.8mm / 1.0mm
- Heated Bed: PCB
- Screen: Full Color Resistive Touchpad
- Connectivity: SD Card (autonomous) USB
- Electronics: BCN3D Electronics v1.0 Independent Stepper Drivers
- Firmware: BCN3D Sigma - Marlin
- Supported files: gcode
- Operating Sound: 50 dBA
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Layer height: 0.05 - 0.5mm (depending on the nozzle diameter)
- Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z): 12.5 µm / 12.5 µm / 1 µm
- Operating temperature: 15°C - 35°C
- Extruder maximum temperature: 290°C
- Extruder maximum printing temperature: 280°C
- Heated bed maximum temperature: 100°C
- Support material: PVA
Compatible Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, TPU, Nylon, HIPS, Specials
- File preparation software: Cura-BCN3D, Simplify3D, Slic3r
- Operative Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Supported files: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz
- Output: 24V DC, 13A
- Power Consumption: 240W
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.