This is the T5403 breakout board, a fully calibrated barometric pressure sensor with an I2C interface. The T5403 sensor measures the absolute pressure of the air around. This pressure varies with both the weather and altitude. Depending on how you interpret the data, you can monitor changes in the weather, measure altitude, or any other tasks that require an accurate pressure reading.
The T5403 sensor consists of a piezoresistive MEMS pressure sensor element and an ASIC (application specific integrated circuit) with integrated temperature sensor, analog to digital converter ADC, memory and digital circuitry. Each breakout requires a supply voltage of 1.7V to 3.6V with a low current consumption of 790µA max and each pin (GND, VCC, SCL/SCLK, SDA/MOSI, MISO, RST/&SS, SEL, and EOC) broken out.
- Supply Voltage: 1.7-3.6V
- Max Current Consumption: 790µA
- Pressure Range: 300hPa - 1100hPa
- I2C Interface
- 16 bit ADC
- Internal Oscilator
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.