The BMP180 is a high-precision, ultra-low power digital barometer. It offers a measuring range of 300 to 1100 hPa with an absolute accuracy of down to 0.02 hPa. The BMP185 is based on piezo-resistive technology for EMC robustness, high accuracy and linearity as well as long term stability. What makes this sensor great is that it is nearly identical to its former rev, the BMP085!
This sensor supports a voltage supply between 1.8 and 3.6VDC. It is designed to be connected directly to a micro-controller via the I²C bus
The BMP180 comes in an ultra-thin, 8-pin ceramic lead-less chip carrier (LCC) package.
- Wide barometric pressure range
- Digital two wire (I2C) interface
- Flexible supply voltage range
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Low noise measurement
- Fully calibrated
- Temperature measurement included
- Ultra-flat, small footprint
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.