Chances are you spent time today poking into a circuit with two hands and then craning your neck over looking over at a multimeter display, which causes you to slip and lose your spot. OK well at least Adafruit had to do that, and that's when Adafruit decided it was time to pick up one of these pen-style digital multimeters. It's small and light but has a full featured multimeter inside. The ground probe is actually a wired clamp (it has a nice sharp tip or you can grab onto a ground wire). So you can just poke around with one hand and see the values instantly.
Comes in a nice padded case and has a nifty retractable tip so you won't accidentally stab something in your toolkit. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries, included.
Autoranging Digital Multimeter Pen (4:37)
- DC Voltage Range 200mV/2V/20V/200V/600V: ±(0.7%)
- AC Voltage Range 200mV/2V/20V/200V: ±(0.8%)
- AC Voltage Range 600V: ±(1.0%)
- DC Current Range 20mA/200mA: ±(1.5%)
- AC Current Range 20mA/200mA: ±(2.0%)
- Resistance Range 200Ω: ±(1.0%)
- Resistance Range 2kΩ/20KΩ/200KΩ/2MΩ: ±(1.0%)
- Resistance Range 20MΩ: ±(1.0%)
- Display Counts: 2000
- Auto Ranging
- Manual Ranging
- Logic Level Test >3.5V is High Level <3.5V is Low Level
- Auto Power Off
- Diode Range: 2.7V
- Continuity Buzzer <50Ω
- Maximum Value Hold
- Data Hold
- Retractable Tip for Safe Storage
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5AAA Batteries
- Product Size: 208mm / 8.2" x 38mm / 1/5" x 29mm / 1.1"
- Product Weight: 110g / 0.2lb
- Category: CE ETL
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.