So maybe it's not "back to school" season any more - but here at Adafruit, they like to think that it's always a good time to learn something new, which Adafruit guess means that everywhere Adafruit go is a proverbial school that Adafruit are perpetually going back to.
To celebrate the continual season, Adafruit partnered with Adafruit's good friends at Arrow Electronics to release custom packs of goodies called Arrow Presents: Back to School with LadyAda. This pack's specifically designed for beginners!
If you don't know how to solder, the world of Arduino can be an intimidating one. This pack is designed to be solder-free, so even folks who don't want to use a soldering iron, or aren't ready to learn new soldering skills, can still pick up an Arduino and start to understand the code and complexities of single board computing.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.