The Arduino Industrial 101 is a WiFi evaluation board for the Arduino 101 LGA module based on a MIPS Linux processor. With the Industrial 101 you will possess a fantastic addition to the Arduino family and be able to easily create IoT projects without the need for multiple shields. Similar to the Arduino Yun (in a small form-factor), the Industrial 101 integrates an ATmega32U4 and the Atheros AR9331 SoC to make a dependable evaluation resource!
The onboard ATmega32u4 microcontroller has been integrated into the baseboard of the Industrial 101, while the LGA module supports a Linux distribution based on OpenWRT named LininoOS. The board has built-in WiFi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n operations up to 150Mbps 1x1 2.4GHz), three GPIOs (of which two can be used as PWM outputs), four analog inputs, one USB, one Ethernet signal on pin headers and a built-in DC/DC converter.
- Arduino Microprocessor
- Processor: Atheros AR9331
- MIPS Architecture
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Flash Memory: 16MB
- RAM: 64MB DDR2
- Clock Speed: 400MHz
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Ethernet: 802.3 10/100 Mbit/s (exported on headers)
- USB 2.0 Host (exported on headers)
- Arduino Microcontroller
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- AVR Architecture
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- SRAM 2.5 KB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- Analog I/O Pins: 12 (4 exported on header)
- EEPROM: 1KB
- DC Current per I/O Pins: 40mA
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20 (7 exported on header)
- PWM Output: 7 (2 exported on header)
- Power Consumption: 130mA
- GPIO (3 exported on headers)
- DogOLED Support (1 exported on headers)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.