The Arch Max v1.1 is a mbed enabled development board specially for rapid prototyping. It's based on an STM32F407VET6 microcontroller with an ARM Cortex-M4F core running at 168MHz. It provides serial wire debug](SWD) debug, drag-and-drop programming and USB serial communication. It provides a complete and straightforward development document for your projects.
Online development tools(include IDE)
Complete and straightforward C/C++ SDK
Massive examples and tutorials
ARM Cortex-M4 MCU with FPU of 168MHz
512 KB Flash memory, 192 KB RAM
On-board programming and debug
USB serial communication
SWD debug with GDB+ pyOCD/OpenOCD, Keil or IAR
Arduino form factor, compatible with lots of shields
Built-in Ethernet port, USB and SD card slot for Internet connectivity and data exchange
Work Voltage: 5V
Flash Memory: 512kB
Camera interface: 1
ADC Channels: 8
I/O pins: 40
Digital I/O Max Input Voltage: 5.0V
Diameter: 90mm x 44mm
For libraries and documents, please visit our Wikipage.
For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.