This sensor will output 0.65mV/deg/second. It has a deflection range of -100 deg/s to +100 deg/s and operates from either 3.3V or 5V.
- Size：32(L) × 19(W) ± 0.2mm
- For testing the angular rate of objects
- Both analog voltage and I2C are supported as way of output
- Double-row pin header is provided for connection with PCB for testing
- Power supply by either 5V or 3.3V
- Small and tiny sensor which can be attached on large objects
- Low power consumption, as low as no more than 10mW in normal use
|Storage Temperature||-10℃ to 85℃|
|Defection Range||-100deg/s to +100deg/s|
Voltage output of sensor in static
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.