An essential for working with slotted aluminum extrusion, these slim metal nuts slide into the side-slot of the extrusion. The slightly oval shape means that as they screwed-into the nut jams against the slot.
This product comes as a bag of 50 slim T-nuts, with M4 threads. If you don't need to be able to insert them from the side, check out Adafruit's "oval" T-nuts that be dropped into the slot from the end. Works with any of our M4 (0.7mm pitch) screws.
Aluminum Extrusion Slim T-Nut for 20x20 - M4 Thread - pack of 50 (4:23)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.