Pimoroni's adjustable Pi Camera mount is a great accessory for Pi shutterbugs. Little screws attach the Pi Camera solidly and the design allows for multiple positions. There's also a 1/4" hole that you can use to attach the camera to a standard camera tripod mount.
This mount works with the Pi Camera version 1 (5 MegaPixel) and version 2 (8 MegaPixel) both plain & NoIR.
Comes with a two-piece plastic bracket and 5 mini screws + 7 hexnuts. Pi Camera is not included. Tripod not included. 1/4"-20 hexnut is not included (check your local hardware store!)
Adjustable Pi Camera Mount (2:47)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.