Add some circuitry to your Beagle Bone or Beagle Bone Black with Adafruit's lovely Proto Cape. If you have a 'Bone you need one of these! This PCB fits neatly on top of a Beagle Bone, without getting in the way of the Ethernet jack, and provides a breakout to both 46 pin headers - with individual numbering to keep them straight. They also threw down some strips to access the 5V and 3V power supplies as well as two SMT breakouts, one for SOIC-8's and one for SOT-23's.
Kit comes with a double-sided FR4 PCB and 3 sticks of header. You'll need to place the header into the Beagle Bone and then solder the Proto Cape PCB in place, but its very easy and should take only 10 minutes max even for beginners. Beagle Bone is not included! we do have 'Bones in the shop available for purchase separately.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.