Adafruit is currently shipping R3 of the Arduino Uno
An optimized collection of parts and pieces to experiment with an Arduino at home, school or work. Great for students and those that want to get their feet wet, no soldering required!
Includes the Thru-hole (THM) type Arduino Uno R3. The new Uno is the latest version after the Duemilanove, with an improved USB interface chip. Like the Duemilanove, it not only has an expanded shield header with a 3.3V reference and a RESET pin (which solves the problem of how to get to the RESET pin in a shield) AND a 500mA fuse to protect your computer's USB port, but ALSO an automatic circuit to select USB or DC power without a jumper! The Uno is pin and code-compatible with the Duemilanove, Diecimilla and older Arduinos so all your shields, libraries, code will still work. The new R3 (3rd revision) of the UNO has a few minor updates, with an upgrade to the USB interface chip and additional breakouts for the i2c pins and an IORef pin. For more information about the UNO, the R3 and what the updates mean, please check Adafruit's UNO FAQ!
This pack has only the basics to get you started. That allows Adafruit to keep the price low while giving you the choice of what shields, sensors and accessories to add in.
Once you have the pack, check out Adafruit's free online Arduino tutorials...they're designed for everyone, even non-programmers!
- Arduino Uno w/Atmega328 - The latest and greatest Arduino revision R3, assembled and ready to go, including 4 rubber feet to protect the board from the worktable
- 3' USB cable - Perfect for connecting your Arduino to a computer
- Half-sized Breadboard - 400 connection points, plenty of room for beginner projects, with 2 power rails on the side. Can be rubber-banded to an Arduino to make a 1-penny devboard
- 65 flexible breadboard wires in 8 colors, perfect for use with the solderless breadboard.
- 1K & 10K potentiometer - these pots have 0.1" spacing and fit very nicely into a breadboard without modification
- 2 small pushbuttons - Snap into the breadboard for button inputs
- 5 bright red diffused LEDs (250mcd) - indicators, blinkies, bright enough to see in the day, but diffused so that they are visible from all angles.
- Red, green and blue ultra-bright LED - Can be used on their own, or color-mixed to make nearly any color in the rainbow!
- 5 100 ohm resistors - They can be used to protect pin outputs when starting out
- 5 1K resistors - Good for use as LED limiting resistors
- 5 10K resistors - Great for pullups & pulldowns
- CdS photocell - A light sensor!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.