Pack up your Beagle Bone or Beagle Bone Black in this lovely clear plastic case. Adafruit designed this case to be the ideal enclosure, with plenty of elegant details to make it useful to you!
New! As May 2 Adafruit are shipping an enclosure that will fit both the original Beagle Bone and has a slot for the HDMI port of a Beagle Bone Black.
The enclosure comes as 6 laser cut acrylic pieces, 4 plastic standoffs, 8 hex-nuts and 8 1/2" 4-40 screws. Assembly is easy, and requires only a Phillips screwdriver. Once assembled, the box has lovely engraved ends with cut-outs for the DC power, Ethernet, microSD card, USB host and USB debug ports. The ends are even bone shaped - they act as a bumper to keep the attachment screws from scratching your desk.
There's plenty of space inside to add on one of Adafruit's Beagle Bone Proto Capes with components or connectors soldered on. Fits any Beagle Bone version out there - but not BeagleBoards!
It's easy to put together, check out Adafruit's quick tutorial
Adafruit Bone Box - Enclosure for Beagle Bone/Beagle Bone Black (8:25)
- Made of clear acrylic sheet, 3mm thick
- Fits a Beagle Bone only, not BeagleBoards
- Outer dimensions (including the 'bone' extensions): 70mmx44mmx96mm
- Inside dimensions: 30mm x 56mm x 87mm
- Enclosure weight (without Beagle Bone): 85 grams
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.