Please note! This is NOT the subscription version of AdaBox! This is ONLY AdaBox003 that shipped out to AdaBox subscribers in March of 2017. This version does not include free shipping, the lithium ion battery, or AdaBox subscriber exclusive pin. If you'd like to subscribe to AdaBox, please visit the AdaBox page!
AdaBox003 – The World of IoT (Curated by Digikey) is the perfect gift for folks who are just getting started in the world of DIY electronics. It's an excellent introduction to Adafruit's wide world of the Internet of Things and a great way to test the waters of AdaBox before committing to a subscription.
If walls could talk.
If fridges could email.
If toasters could tweet.
If garbage cans could blog.
If sinks could post stories.
If stoves could code.
The Internet of Things can be in all the things. Adafruit, Digikey, and Nimbus the Friendly Cloud Entity are here to help you learn how to connect everything you need and nothing you don't.
The box has all the parts you need to build just about any IoT project. If you want to make your project portable, pick up a ~500mAh LiPoly battery sold separately
If you're an international customer, this is currently the only way to get an AdaBox (for now - Adafruit are working on it!) and if you're a subscriber who missed out on boxes one and two, a great way to spend your time as you anxiously await ADABOX 004.
This kit DOES NOT include the collectible pin, lithium ion battery, or free shipping.
- Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi - pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
- Featherwing OLED - 128x32 OLED Add-on - pre-soldered
- DHT22 Temperature-Humidity Sensor
- Micro Servo
- PIR Motion Sensor
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires- 40" x 6"
- Half Size Breadboard
- Magnetic Contact Switch (door sensor)
- Medium Vibration Sensor Switch
- AdaBox003 Component Bag
For AdaBox003, Adafruit has partnered with Adafruit's good friends at Digikey and their maker portal maker.io to bring you an exclusive and exciting loT experience.
Visit forums.adafruit.com/adabox to share your creations.
Check out adafruit.com/adabox003 for more information!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.