8Bitdo have once again outdone themselves with a unique take on the arcade console controller layout. Whilst they're known for their handheld controllers, the Arcade Stick packs full sized arcade controls and various controller modes into a glorious, chunky piece of vintage goodness. It's perfect for completing the ultimate man-cave setup, or just as a party-friendly controller for your favorite retro games.
It connects easily via Bluetooth or USB and can be recharged using the included USB cable.
Grab the latest Firmware v4.01 for your Arcade Stick here
What's in the Box:
- NES30 Arcade Stick Gamepad
- USB A to USB A cable
- Getting started booklet
- Support for Android, Mac, Windows, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and more
- 300mm x 226mm x 116mm
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Approx 18hrs battery life
- Firmware updates via USB
- Authentic feel and control
- X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Nintendo Switch mode
For more info, check out the NES30 Arcade Stick product page at 8Bitdo.
**Note that this controller isn't an MFi certified controller so the Bluetooth mode is only supported in iCade for iOS**
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.