The RLY-8 uses a STM32 microcontroller. It supports 2 types of power supply: Wall adapter or PoE (Power over Ethernet)(PoE) power supply. You can reduce its connection cable via PoE power supply. In addition, you can also control it via RS485 port or TCP/IP protocol. RS485 and JSON protocol has are opened on the website.
This Ethernet relays is really a neat choice for IoT projects - with 8 relays, you have plenty of scope to try on different things. Like a remote control light, a autoflowering greenhouse. With the open source protocol, you can add it in plenty of things and do with this besides, just use your imagination!
- Open source communication protocol
- External power supply or PoE supply
- Two control methods: Ethernet and RS485
- PC software included
- Open RS485 communication protocol
- Open JSON communication protocol
- Industrial grade casing for extra durability
- MCU: STM32
- External power supply: 7~23V DC
- PoE power supply: 44~57V DC
- Relay Max Switching Power: 277 AC-10A/125VAC-12A
- Relay Quantity: 8
- Network configuration: DHCP/Static IP Address
- Control methods: Ethernet/RS485
- Default IP address: 192.168.1.10 (Port:2000)
- Working Temperature: -30~85℃
- Size: 145mm * 90mm * 40mm (5.7in * 3.5in * 1.6in)
- Weight: 530g
- RLY-8-POE-RS485 Relay Controller x1
- [email protected] power adapter x1
- RJ45 Network cable x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.