The choice of LiPo batteries and battery chargers can be overwhelming. In the past, with older RC cars and NiCd batteries, you could just take the battery, plug it into a wall charger, and leave it. After several hours, or preferably overnight, your battery would be ready for use again. LiPo batteries are a completely different animal.
If you don’t select a higher-end charging station, they will require a lot of your time and attention. And if you don’t treat them right, they can be downright dangerous.
But with this 7.4V Lipo Battery Charger, things become just as easy as before. This charge is able to take in AC100-240V 50/60Hz power and output at DC 8.5V 1.5A. It comes with standard DC 2.1mm (Female/Male) interface which is Arduino compatible, and has short-circuit protection, reverse-connection protection, over-charge protection and backflow protection protection. A perfect companion to the 7.4V Lipo Battery (2-cell pack).
- Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 8.5V 1.5A
- Interface: DC 2.1mm (Female/Male) (Arduino compatible)
- Led Indicator: Red (charging), Green (charged), Green Flash (protection mode triggered)
- Support Battery: 7.4V Lipo Battery (2-cell pack)
- Protection: converse connection, over-charge and discharge over-loading, short-circuit protection.
- Certification: CE,UL,FCC,GS
- Size: 70 mm × 75 mm × 40 mm
- Weight: 90g
- 7.4V Lipo Battery charger x1
- DC 2.1mm female to female connector x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.