These distribution strips can "snap-on" to most of our breadboard range to add additional power rails etc.
- 2 Distribution Strips 200 Tie-points
- Size: 1.25 x 17.4 x 0.85(cm)
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (AWG:20-29)
- Excellent for DIY projects, prototyping and experimenting
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Use Breadboards
Hello makers, if you love to prototype circuits and create electronic designs, then you’ll be familiar with the humble solderless breadboard. It’s where most electronic projects begin and is a familiar sight for tinkerers and inventors. H...
- Our recommendation on Breadboard Power Supplies
So, you’re looking for the right way to power your breadboard? You’ve found that your Arduino Uno just doesn’t quite have the juice to power up your circuit. It's likely that the microcontroller can output around 400mA when using th...
- Prototyping a Circuit: Methods and Tools
Ah prototyping, the backbone of maker electronics, well really all electronics. Any successful device, product, or idea doesn’t just appear as a finished concept, it goes through stages of product and one of those is prototyping. In fact, for m...
- Fritzing for Schematic and PCB Design
Fritzing is a completely free Circuit Design program available across all popular operating systems. The program was designed to support hobbyists, hackers, artists and makers (and all creative minds) in taking the step from concept to prototype to p...
- 8-Bit Breadboard Computer
This project is about how to build an 8 bit computer on breadboards, from 7400 series basic TTL. I am currently in the process of building mine, and will give an overview of what's involved. It is a great project that can teach you a lot about how a computer works at a basic level, and it allows for adaptations and expansion to your own interest. The computer will be able to perform basic programs such as computing the Fibonacci ...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.