RF-R-ASK series module are low cost super-heterodyne receiver module working at frequency 433Mhz. The operating voltage is 3.6V-5.5V. Enable(SHUT)function, which enable module to switch between work status and sleep status, other shape modules don’t have this function. This module features stable RF performance, low power consumption, high sensibility, cost-effective, widely applied in various types of data transmission system.
- Low cost, low power consumption, Cos
- Transmission Data Rate: 0.3-2.5KHz
- The operating voltage: 3.6V-5.5V
- The operating current: 3mA @ 315MHz
- Sleep current: ^0.9uA
- The operating frequency:433MHZ
- SMD and DIP Package
- Wireless data transmission
- Home Automation
- Remote Alarm System
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.