Add a 4.3” TFT LCD Display with capacitive touch to your BeagleBone! The Element 14 LCD Display Cape offers a high luminance, cap-touch panel display function.
This 4.3” Touchscreen Display Cape connects directly to your BeagleBone (White, Black, or Wireless) to provide a full color touchscreen display solution. The display features a vivid 4.3” LED backlit 480 x 272 TFT LCD with capacitive overlay for smartphone-like input. The Cape utilizes a board ID EEPROM for plug-and-play functionality with the default Debian operating system – no drivers required! Perfect for interactive projects, embedded systems, and standalone installations.
- 4.3” TFT LCD transmissive display
- 480(RGB) x 272 resolution
- With LED backlight
- With capacitive touch
- Cape interface board with connector expandability
- Board ID EEPROM with kit identity storage
Note: BeagleBone board not included!
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.