The 3x3x3 LED Cube Arduino Shield was designed and built by young maker, Joey Hudy. This LED Cube is sure to impress. The cube's 3D construction is straightforward and easy to solder using the included jig and instructions. Sample code is available and can easily be modified to make your own basic animations and displays. It's available in both red and green so you can pick your favorite color and have it up and flashing in no time!
Arduino not included but available here!
Arduino Code in action, by customer Tim Keeley
1 x PCB
27 x Green LED’s
2 x 6 Pins for Arduino
2 x 8 Pins for Arduino
3 x Resistors
1 x Foam Guide
1 x Small Wire
1 x Medium Wire
1 x Large Wire
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.