This Maxim-made item is a digital thermo probe or sensor that employs DALLAS 18B20. This probe head is horizontal. The special probe makes it be fixed to the inside of a tank easily. It can measure a wide range of temperature from –55°C to +125°C (–67°F to +257°F). It can be used in the water tanks and the fuel tanks. Last but not least, like other common thermo probe, its stainless steel probe head makes it suitable for any wet or harsh environment.
- Power supply range: 3.0V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Storage temperature range:-55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy over the range of -10°C to +85°C: ±0.5°C.
- 3-pin 2510 Female Header Housing：
Red - VCC
Black - GND
Yellow - DATA
- Length of wire: 3m
- Stainless steel sheath
- Thermostatic Controls
- Industrial Systems
- Consumer Products
- Any Thermally Sensitive System
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.