|Bottom of the 30mm speaker.|
This small, 0.15W speaker is a compact way to add high-fidelity sound (compared to typical units this size) to your project. The 100Ω impedance makes it possible to drive this straight from most microcontroller I/O pins, and the pins allow the unit to be soldered directly to a PC board.
This speaker was originally designed for automotive applications (e.g. for the chimes cars make when the headlights are left on). This means the speaker is engineered to operate over a wide temperature range of -40°C to 85°C. Additional specifications can be found in the datasheet (2MB pdf).
|Frequency response curve for the 30mm speaker.|
|30mm speaker dimensions (in mm).|
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.