This is a refined metal push button with polished stainless surface and silver as contact material. It takes screw terminals as connectors so that it’s easy to be assembled or removed on a project without soldering.
Shiny polished surface
Reusable screw terminals
Long life, 200,000+ push and bounce
Degree of protection: IP67
Terminal type: screw terminal
Maximum voltage: 250V/AC
Contact resistance: 5MΩ(maximum)
Life: 200,000 cycles+
Operating temperature: -25°C - +65°C
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.