Adafruit like capacitors so much Adafruit made a kids show about them. They're super handy and it's really helpful to have a variety lying around to pick and choose from.
This is a 10 pack of 100uF 16v capacitors so they can be used with any DC voltage up to 16V. They have a tolerance of ±20% and long flexible pins that make them great for perf or breadboards. Remember that electrolytic capacitors are good for low frequency filtering (~1KHz or less), for higher frequency, pair up with a ceramic capacitor
Adafruit use these capacitors in Adafruit's own kits and they're great quality. They're so useful Adafruit are selling them in packs of 10. Each has nice clear labelling on the body as well in case you have a capacitor mix up.
- Dimensions (without pins): 12mm x 5mm / 0.5" x 0.2"
- Larger pin length: 26mm / 1.0"
- Weight (per capacitor): 0.4 grams
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.