The ultimate debugging tool for electronics, this oscilloscope will turn you into a "Circuit Whisperer". You will be able to peer into the workings of your circuits to better understand them. Difficult problems will suddenly become trivial. Adafruit tried many beginner oscilloscopes and found this one to be a perfect balance of price and function: it's perfect as a 'first scope' or as a hacker-space resource to share. To learn about how to use oscilloscopes, we suggest reading Tektronix's great "XYZs of Oscilloscopes" and the other great Tek documents that cover everything you need to know!
This is the 100 Mhz version, for when you need to examine signals with higher-than-50MHz component frequencies. We also carry a 50 MHz version!
Bonus extras! Adafruit include an awesome sew/iron-on embroidered "Oscilloscope Skill Badge" and vinyl sticker!
- 1 Giga-sample per second Analog/Digital Converter - 1000 MSa/s real-time sample rate for one channel or 500 MS/s for two channels gives you the most detail even at high frequency signals
- 100 MHz software bandwidth (you can view up to 100 MHz digital/analog signals)
- 5.7" Full color LCD display
- Digital storage with 16 Kpoints memory depth, 1Mpoints for long memory
- Trigger via Edge, Pulse Width, Video, Slope, Alternate, Pattern and Duration
- 20 types of wave parameter measurements built in: Vmax, Vmin, Vpp, Vtop, Vbase, Vamplitude, Vaverage, Vrms, Overshoot, Preshoot, Period, Freq, Rise time, Fall time, + Width, - Width, + Duty, - Duty, Delay falling, Delay Rising, Phase falling, Phase Rising
- Auto trigger/display is great for beginners
- Math and FFT functions
- Comes with two 150MHz probes with color tabs and adjustment tool
- Plug in a USB key and save waveforms as a CSV or bitmap. Also lets you save your setup in case you have a testing jig you want to recreate
- Isolated Pass/Fail output BNC
- External trigger in
- RS-232 and USB B connector for remote control via a computer using NI VISA, LabVIEW, Visual Basic or Visual C (examples included on CD)
- Ultrascope software for PC control
- Powers via a standard computer power cable, 100-240VAC
- Lightweight, 2.5 kg makes it easy to carry around wherever you need it!
- 2 x 150MHz 10x/1x probes
- USB Cable
- CD-ROM with datasheets, manuals and software
- Bonus! Oscilloscope sew on patch and vinyl sticker
- Bandwidth / Analog Bandwidth / Single-shot Bandwidth: 100MHz
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bits
- Analog Channels: 2
- Vertical Sensitivity: 2 mV/div - 10V/div
- Real-Time Sample Rate: 1GSa/s (single channel), 500MSa/s (dual channel)
- Equivalent Sample Rate: 25GSa/s (repetative signals)
- Scanning Speed Range (seconds/div): 2ns/div - 50s/div
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Rigol products, click here!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.