Not just another XBee breakout board, this is the best ever XBee shaped breakout board and it's available in an easy to build kit form. Compare us to anyone else. Supports and has been tested with many different modules that are XBee shaped. Is the perfect partner for our XRF
- You wanted the 0.1" header rows moved outside, we listened, tick
- You wanted over the air programming straight from the arduino IDE, yup (requires XRF's), happy to be the only company in the world to offer it!
- You wanted support for 5v working voltages, we added it (6v max)
- You said we don't want 1117 regulators that drop 1.1v because we use LiPo, LiMH etc, so we used the MCP1700, just 0.05v dropout at 60ma (22 times better at least!)
- You said we want to be able to power the micro from the same regulator, yup, you have up to 200ma to play with.
- You said we want LED's to see whats going on, we added them.
- You said we want it to make tea.......... there's only so so much we can do for these low prices ;)
- We found that supporting a battery snap or direct connection was really useful, so we added it and drilled holes for strain relief.
- We thought you might like to add a connection or two to the right angled header so we added more pads that can be jumpered to any other pin.
- Supports any XBee shaped device.
- Includes a 5 pin right angled header so you can plug straight into our Xino ultra low cost Arduino shaped boards or stand upright on a bread board (so useful as all XBee breakouts take up a lot of breadboard space if used lying down.
- Can be bought in passive or active kits. Passive kits are lower in cost and require the data and supply are at a nominal 3.3v. The active kit has the logic conversion and voltage regulator parts.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.