- Be sure to plug the WRTnode into the shield as the picture, Be sure DONOT go wrong direction.
- For the power we recommend a 5V USB-interface adapter higher than 1000mA, when more USB devices plugged in, we recommend a 2A or 2.5A adapter, such as your ipad one.
- How to with U-Boot web-page fail-safe de-brick button:
- An original WRTnode U-Boot WRTnode_U-Boot_instructions will provide this, if there's another U-Boot have been flashed, this section is invalid.
- Set your computer Ethernet with the IP: 192.168.1.100 and the mask: 255.255.255.0, connect computer and the shield with RJ45 wire.
- Push the button( in this case to prevent misoperation, we use a very tight button, please make sure to hold the button tightly with nail or blunt object.)
- Power on
- WRTnode sense the pushed button, the led indication on WRTnode will flash for about 5 seconds.
- 5V micro-USB DC-in
- Extend 4 standard USB port
- 1 RJ45 100M Ethernet port( to be a LAN port or WAN port as you define)
- other interfaces:
- I2C( while could multiused as GPIO * 2)
- Uboot web-page fail-safe de-brick button
- 5v and 3.3v pins
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.