- Be sure to plug the WRTnode into the shield as the picture, Be sure DONOT go wrong direction.
- For the power we recommend a 5V USB-interface adapter higher than 1000mA, when more USB devices plugged in, we recommend a 2A or 2.5A adapter, such as your ipad one.
- How to with U-Boot web-page fail-safe de-brick button:
- An original WRTnode U-Boot WRTnode_U-Boot_instructions will provide this, if there's another U-Boot have been flashed, this section is invalid.
- Set your computer Ethernet with the IP: 192.168.1.100 and the mask: 255.255.255.0, connect computer and the shield with RJ45 wire.
- Push the button( in this case to prevent misoperation, we use a very tight button, please make sure to hold the button tightly with nail or blunt object.)
- Power on
- WRTnode sense the pushed button, the led indication on WRTnode will flash for about 5 seconds.
- 5V micro-USB DC-in
- Extend 4 standard USB port
- 1 RJ45 100M Ethernet port( to be a LAN port or WAN port as you define)
- other interfaces:
- I2C( while could multiused as GPIO * 2)
- Uboot web-page fail-safe de-brick button
- 5v and 3.3v pins
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade