Wio Link Event Kit is an event-monitoring kit which includes some typical event-triggered Grove functional modules to build smart IoT devices. The most amazing part of this kit is the Wio Link development board which can be utilized for various devices: without a bit programming skill required. All the actions you want your modules performed and the flashing code operation to Wio Link could be completed with taps in a mobile app. And you can send instructions to your devices over the internet at anywhere. So Wio Link will be a perfect utility to making things around smarter for everyone.
Include common frequently-used event-monitoring functional modules
Completely easy to make things around you smarter
Grove port interfaced, more practical function and less work
Please visit our Wiki page for more information about this product. It will be much appreciated if you can help improve the documents, add more demo codes or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our Forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.