- Bring WiFi connectivity via Serial Host Interface, compatiable with Arduino
- Quick Booting Time : under 20msec
- Ultra Low Power through Dynamic Power Management (34µA at the Standby mode)
- Operates with standard 802.11b/g/n access point at speed up to 11Mbps (802.11b)
- Security Protocol : WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, Enterprise, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP
- Operation Temperature : -40℃ ~ 85℃
- Compact Size : 32 x 23.5 x 2.9 (mm)
- CE, FCC, KCC Certified
- Supports the module with chip antenna
- Wifi Chip: WizFi210
- Radio Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n Compatible
- Supported Data Rates: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps (IEEE 802.11b)
- Modulation: DSSS and CCK
- RF Operating Frequency: 2.4 - 2.497 GHz
- Antenna Options: Chip antenna and U.FL connector for external antenna
- Networking Protocols: UDP, TCP/IP (IPv4), DHCP, ARP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS Client and Server(*)
- Power Consumption(Typical): Standby = 34.0 µA Receive = 125.0 mA Transmit = 135.0 mA
- RF Output Power (Typical): 8dBm ± 1dBm
- Security Protocols: WEP, WPA/WPA2–PSK, Enterprise, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP
- I/O Interface: UART, SPI(*), I2C(*), WAKE, ALARM, GPIOs
- Power Source: 3.3V
- Dimensions(except Antenna): 59 x 54 mm
- WiFi Shield V2.2 for Arduino (1 unit)
- Antenna (1 unit)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
- IoT Chicken Shed (Arduino, Wifi)
If you have chickens and find you're not always available to close the gate at night or check the water levels each day, then why not use an ESP8266 to automate your chicken door and receive alerts door status and low water level, as well as allow you to remotely control the door from anywhere over the internet. ...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.