This programmer works really well for ATmega328 chip and almost work with all the AVR micros supported by AVRDUDE. And it also has overcurrent protection with a high performance 500mA resettable fuse to protect your computer motherboard. Specifically designed for laptop computers, the ad hoc two 3.6V regulator, a perfect match, get rid of the hidden dangers of instability of the hardware circuit level!
This module comes with a 10-pin AVR-standard connectors and cable.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 500mA (Max)
- Weight: 30g
- USBasp dirver: http://arduinodev.com/dl/usbasp_driver_20110528.7z
- USBasp Programmer x1
- 10-pin connector cable x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.